Monday, November 17, 2008

Lets get it started....

This will be my first blog ever in my attempt to catch up with the rest of the blogging nation.

The main focus of this blog will be to share information and happenings in our sixth grade science classes. By doing this I hope that I can keep everyone "in the know" about what is going on, and share some insight to what our students are doing everyday in science. I am also challenging parents and students a like to interact with this blog as much as possible. Feel free to use this blog to express any comments or ideas you may have about our science class.

In the mean time, I hope you enjoy our work, and as always feel free to contact me at anytime.
jkmcclung@gmail.com

Mr. McClung

3 comments:

kileymac said...

lol funny picture. and just so you know dudestorm4you...we are not kids! HA HA HA HA HA

Cendy said...

Like the pic Mr.M!!

Anonymous said...

Nice picture of your class!! Have you ever seen the picture of Ms. Cone's class?