....wait a minute, wrong top ten list....
A few weeks ago, I asked for suggestions on what were the blog post highlights from the 08'-09' school year. I posted this question on my blog and also on my sixth grade social network that several of my students still use over the summer. I received some great feedback, took it into consideration (along with my own basis), and I now have my top ten list from this past school year. Here we go....
- 10. Mythbusters - Double Dip.....putting the double dip myth to the test
- 9. The Pure Unadulterated Joy of Paper.....probably the best visual of the year
- 8. Get Up and Get Moving.....the start of Throwdown Thursday
- 7. Australian Rules Footy.....my students explain the Aussie Rules
- 6. Reading Buddies w/ Mrs. Polzer.....my class teaming up with 3rd graders during reading time
- 5. Tie Tuesday Instructional Video.....Fidel and I explaining how to tie a half windsor knot
- 4. Bacteria Conclusions....a.k.a. my festy mouth germs.....
- 3. Skype Conversation with Mr. Lamshed.....our Skype call with Mr. Lamshed of Australia
- 2. Martin Luther King Jr. Day.....role playing with the Dr. Seuss' book, The Sneetches
- 1. What I've Learned This Year.....a reflection back on my first year of teaching