Friday, March 20, 2009

Early Exit...

I am making an early exit this week to head to Osage Beach, Missouri. Myself and two other teachers are heading up today to attend the Missouri Middle School Assication Conference. This conference will be running from Friday to Sunday. I really love attending educational conferences because there are always so many great ideas out there and these conferences always prove to be a great forum for "stealing" great ideas from each other. Updates will be forth coming as I plan on spending my nights grading papers, blogging, and watching basketball in my room. Have a good weekend everyone.

Mr. McClung

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a terrific time and enjoy the little bit of time away!

Wm Chamberlain said...

You picked a good day to bug out. Had a talk with 6th grade today. Hopefully it is sorted out. Enjoy your weekend.