Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Parents Night: Medieval Era

Last night marked the end of our sixth graders Medieval unit in social studies. To help culminate this event we held a sixth grade parent's night. Students displayed their Medieval projects and also displayed their poster boards from science fair. Also there was a small award ceremony to recognize the 6th grade science fair participates.

Find more videos like this on Mr. McClung's Class
Above is a short video of the students singing the Ballad of Barbra Allen. Ballads have been a large part of their studies this semester and I was trilled to see them perform so well.

Unfortunately I do not have video yet from last night because I had to attend my graduate class in Fayetteville. I would like to thank Mrs. Drake for filling in for me last night and also Mrs. Hamm for putting the whole thing together. Well done.

Mr. McClung

No comments: