Sunday, May 24, 2009

Last Day of School

Friday, May 22nd marked the end of our 08-09 school year. Below are a view pictures from last Friday.

Fidel and Ryan cleaning out their lockers in preparation for the summer break.

My homeroom students writing goodbye messages on my white board.



Students enjoying their last Throwdown of the year.

Class photo of students that were present on the last day.

I could not have asked for a better situation for my first year of teaching. I have been surrounded by outstanding colleagues, abundance of resources and technology, and of course an excellent group of students. I will truly miss each and everyone of my students from this year and I wish them luck in junior high.

Mr. McClunghttp://www.blogger.com/post-edit.g?blogID=7548467820736419534&postID=6421131248760141935#

3 comments:

Jarrod Lamshed said...

I hope you all have a great summer break! We'll miss reading your posts. Great to see the Aussie Rules Footy made the class photo!

Mr Lamshed

Anonymous said...

Will miss the "school" blogs....Have a terrific summer everyone!

M Webb said...

Congratulations on your first year teaching, I am sure the memories and the experiences that you've had will stay with you for a lifetime, when you look at all the you've achieved I am sure that you can be very proud, its been wonderful networking with you this year (Tie Tuesday is living on we will take up the mantle using Fidel's training video!) and all the best, can't wait till your work starts again later this year.
Happy holidays!
Mr Webb, Room 8, Melville Intermediate, Hamilton, Waikato,
New Zealand.