Monday, May 18, 2009

Razorbacks Invade Australia

Their calling the hogs in Australia! Well maybe not, but we can work on it....

Recently our class received a care package from Mr. Lamshed that included an Aussie Rules Footy and some swag from his favorite team the Adelaide Crows. I decided to return the favor sending some Arkansas Razorback gifts to Mr. Lamshed and his class.

The next step? Possibly a Skype lesson with Mr. Lamshed and his class on how to call the hogs.....maybe we can even get Mr. Lamshed on video performing the hog call! Here's to wishing....



Mr. McClung

2 comments:

Jarrod Lamshed said...

It's nice to dream big! It will take some serious convincing to have me calling the hogs on film. FILM IS PERMANENT and can be used against you WAY down the track!

Thanks again for the package, My class and I love the stuff you sent. The hog nose has pride of place on our classroom wall.

Mr Lamshed

Melville Intermediate School, New Zealand said...

It is graet you have it it on your blog so people like me can see it . That is the first time I have seen a marching band for Amercan football.
Liam, Melville Intermediate, Hamilton, Waikato, New Zealand.