Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Last Tie Tuesday

Pictured above is our resident tie instructor Fidel showing Elio how to tie a half windsor.

All good things must come to an end....and just like that we have had our last Tie Tuesday of '08-'09. Although this was my first go around with Tie Tuesday, it has been a huge success at Noel Elementary. With help for Mr. C and his 'rent-a-tie' campaign, we have had great turn out every Tuesday. Next year I am looking to improve as always, and perhaps our friends from New Zealand and Australia can join in on the activities next school year.

Mr. McClung

2 comments:

Jarrod Lamshed said...

It won't be a Tuesday without ties! I wonder if my class would like to pick this up for next week. I will talk with them tomorrow!

Mr Lamshed

Anonymous said...

Congrats to all the kids in your class, they all seem like really terrific kids, and I can't wait to see the "new" group, next year!! Hope you all have a great summer break, have fun and will look forward to "seeing" you next year :)